- Colva Beach – 12 km
- Majorda Beach – 3.5 km
- Madgaon City – 5.5 km
- Madgaon Railway station – 11 km
- Dabolim airport – 18 km
MOST POPULAR LANDMARKS
- Shanta Durga Temple – 28 km
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – 30 km
- Fort Aguada – 43 km
- Calangute Beach – 49 km
- Panjim City – 34 km
- Baga night Market – 52 km
- Anjuna Flea Market – 55km
- Chapora Fort – 48 km
Attractions recommended by locals
- Casino of Panjim – Gambling being legal in Goa , a wide variety of casinos are scattered across Panjim with some even on boats.
- Historical Landmarks of OLD GOA: Owing to the rich cultural heritage, the architectural marvel of Basilica of Bom Jesus which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site is a treat to the eyes.
- Majorda famous for its fresh sea food, has a wide range of restaurants serving both local and international specialties.
- Water sports in Colva Beach, it is famous for a variety of water sports like banana boating, wind surfing, jet skiing and parasailing.
- FLEA MARKET OF GOA: The markets in Anjuna are perfect places to stock up on ethnic wear jewellery and souvenirs.
- Dudhsagar water fall: One of the highest waterfalls in India, located in the sanguem Taluka on the border of Goa and Karnataka. A trip to the dudhsagar water falls will surely keep you astounded. The spectacular view of the waterfall and its milky appearance. Height 310 mtr . The splendid dudhsagar waterfall is perched in the lofty peaks of the Western Ghats and is a view to observe specially in the monsoon when it is in full and furious flow.
North Goa Sightseeing Places
- Aguada Fort
- Calangute Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Boat cruise (Mandovi river Panjim)
South Goa Sightseeing Places
- Big Foot Museum
- Old Goa Churches & temples
- Miramar Beach
- Dauna Paulo
- Colva Beach
On additional charges
Dudhsagar waterfalls at INR 1000/- per head
Dinner on Cruise: pick and drop charges additional
Casino Pride is offering INR 2000/- per person (Monday to Thursday) & INR 2500/- per person (Friday to Sunday)